You are hereHome › Alumni
By training tomorrow’s leaders, expanding the boundaries of knowledge and developing new models for education, research and service, the USC School of Social Work strives to create a just and humane world. These efforts are possible with the ongoing support we receive from alumni, who lend their time and invest their resources to help make our vision a reality. Graduation does not mark the end of your time with the school; rather, it signals the beginning of a lifelong membership in the Trojan Family.
We value your support and offer a variety of opportunities that will enable you to remain involved with the school in a way that is personally meaningful to you.
- Join the USC Social Work Alumni Association and volunteer for a committee
- Mentor an MSW student
- Hire a Trojan
- Stay in touch with friends old and new
- Sign up to receive news about the school
- Share your own news and find out what former classmates are up to
- Participate in continuing education licensure workshops
- Make a gift to the school
- Master of Social Work