Giving societies set a standard of commitment that encourages support from others and recognize donors whose generous support enable the USC School of Social Work to maintain its status as one of the top social work graduate programs in the country. In appreciation, we offer a variety of recognition opportunities for select contributors and those who are able to give at leadership levels.
The USC Associates is the university’s academic support group, a dynamic philanthropic association dedicated to the advancement of knowledge through support of academic excellence at USC. Your membership fees to be a part of the USC Associates can be designated to the School of Social Work. For more information, please visit the USC Associates or contact the Office of External Relations.
Corps of Giving Society
The Corps of Giving is a philanthropic support group of the USC School of Social Work’s military social work specialization. Your membership will help sustain excellence in research, innovation, technology and programming, provide academic scholarships to our students, and enable national and local conferences – all to benefit military social work. The Corps of Giving seeks to provide a meaningful community and an array of privileges to our supporters, who share our vision to help military families and veterans.
Squad Level $250
- Name and giving level listed in the USC School of Social Work Donor Honor Roll
- Signature USC School of Social Work lapel pin
- Invitation to USC School of Social Work and Trojan Family events
- Subscription to quarterly e-newsletter NewsBytes
Platoon Level $1,500
- All Squad privileges
- Personal assistance with USC requests
Company Level $2,500
- All Platoon privileges
- 2 complimentary tickets to a USC Associates football picnic
Battalion Level $5,000
- All Company privileges
- Named brick in the USC School of Social Work Gabilan Courtyard
Brigade Level $10,000
- All Battalion privileges
- 2 complimentary tickets to a USC Basketball game
Division Level $25,000
- All Brigade privileges
- Special gift-naming opportunities
- Private lunch with the dean
Corps Society $50,000
- All Division privileges
- Optional USC Associates membership
- Periodic communication from university president
For questions about joining the Corps of Giving, contact the Office of External Relations.
- Master of Social Work