You are hereHome › Making a Difference
Making a Difference
A gift to the USC School of Social Work is a commitment to people and an investment in our programs.
Your gift helps us
- Attract a diverse and dedicated student body
- Recruit and retain inspiring faculty
- Engage in ground-breaking, evidence-based research
- Explore global initiatives and immersion programs
- Provide important community service to our neighborhoods
- Maintain state-of-the-art technology and facilities
- Advance the school’s reputation.
The USC School of Social Work increasingly relies on the support of our alumni, parents and friends to ensure the excellence of our faculty, students and programs. We very much appreciate your gift in any amount.
Here are a few of ways you can help us meet our goals:
- Master of Social Work